Today was extremely fun(!)
Had some Games Marathon.
Inter-class[:
Our class girl's:
♥Alina ♥Audris ♥Crystal ♥Dominique
♥Jiahui ♥Jieling ♥Jiyin ♥Jolyn
♥Vivien ♥Wanting ♥Weisze
Start of th day:
Went to find yx at serangoon.
Went to school tgr.
Met weisze, jiyin, dom n crys.
Went up report,
First game with 208.
Won. 9-2
Was normal.
It was quite tough,
Cos th floor damn slippery.
I go in bang ppl le,
SORRY(!)
We went up to see th guys play.
Went to eat duckrice.
Bought bubble tea and met yx and xavier,
Asked them help us look aft bbt,
Cos we got match..
HAHAS! so evil rite D:
Played with 204 next.
Damn jingzhang.
Is Jingzhang lyk mad.
And they didnt even bother XP
LOLS.
Won 12-6 :D
Didnt expect tht!!
:DDDDDDD DAMN HAPPY AFT WINNING THEM :DDDDDDD
Aft tht go see boy's match.
Took bbt from xavier,
Waited for ws they all for damn long.
Then decided to bring it in.
Went for next match soon.
Played with 205.
Half a match,
Cos we were lagging back,
Me and dom joined,
Pulled to a draw.
Then aft win:D
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
not sure wad score.
Went into SEMI:D
Played with 206.
DAMN JINGZHANG
WE LAG LYK SIAO.
DRAW.
THEN AFT THT 2mins left.
we played.
WE WON BY ONEEEEEEEEE SCOREEEEEEEE!
I cried lyk mad.
Cos we were substituted in.
Then if nvr win lyk dissapoint Wanting, Jieling, Jiahui, Alina, Vivian, Audris D:
So i cried lyk siao=.=
Went to toilet.
BLAHBLAH~!
206 came over and tell us it was suppose to be tie.
I xiadao.
I CRIED AGAIN!
And then aft tht ask mrs lee,
They say WE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
Damn happy,
Cried again.
Xiadao wo(!)
I see guys match,
I also cry=.=
Cos they lost D:
LAST MATCH WITH 203
SO DAMNIT HIONG~
Onli th 5 of us play.
With WANTING as GOALIE~
Rachael DAMN TALLLLLLLLL~
LOLS.
I was super jingzhang.
Keep getting bang,
I dwn thre KEK~
Then aft tht i pekcek.
Throw th ball on th floor.
GRRR.
BUT WE WON! BY ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE(!)
all of us cried.
Ya most..
But wadeva!
Had some... Quarrel??
And then evrything was okay:D
WE SMILED~
And went to tak medal(!)
We were thinking.
Damn xiasueh if no1 want to cheer for us,
Cos we were lyk kinda hated by many teams.
I THINK~
Then in th end.
204 n 208 cheered.
Cant believe it.
THANKYOU:D
HAAHHAS:D
Went to Hougang Point to makan.
Went to find dex, jerry, yx.
Went home aft tht.
WILL POST PHOTOS:D
FOUR CHEERS AND FOUR CHEERS AND FOUR CHEERS FOR OH-ONE.
hip hip HURRAY
hip hip HURRAY
hip hip HURRAY
hip hip HURRAY~
201 CHAMPIONS:D
{♥}
Had some Games Marathon.
Inter-class[:
Our class girl's:
♥Alina ♥Audris ♥Crystal ♥Dominique
♥Jiahui ♥Jieling ♥Jiyin ♥Jolyn
♥Vivien ♥Wanting ♥Weisze
Start of th day:
Went to find yx at serangoon.
Went to school tgr.
Met weisze, jiyin, dom n crys.
Went up report,
First game with 208.
Won. 9-2
Was normal.
It was quite tough,
Cos th floor damn slippery.
I go in bang ppl le,
SORRY(!)
We went up to see th guys play.
Went to eat duckrice.
Bought bubble tea and met yx and xavier,
Asked them help us look aft bbt,
Cos we got match..
HAHAS! so evil rite D:
Played with 204 next.
Damn jingzhang.
Is Jingzhang lyk mad.
And they didnt even bother XP
LOLS.
Won 12-6 :D
Didnt expect tht!!
:DDDDDDD DAMN HAPPY AFT WINNING THEM :DDDDDDD
Aft tht go see boy's match.
Took bbt from xavier,
Waited for ws they all for damn long.
Then decided to bring it in.
Went for next match soon.
Played with 205.
Half a match,
Cos we were lagging back,
Me and dom joined,
Pulled to a draw.
Then aft win:D
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
not sure wad score.
Went into SEMI:D
Played with 206.
DAMN JINGZHANG
WE LAG LYK SIAO.
DRAW.
THEN AFT THT 2mins left.
we played.
WE WON BY ONEEEEEEEEE SCOREEEEEEEE!
I cried lyk mad.
Cos we were substituted in.
Then if nvr win lyk dissapoint Wanting, Jieling, Jiahui, Alina, Vivian, Audris D:
So i cried lyk siao=.=
Went to toilet.
BLAHBLAH~!
206 came over and tell us it was suppose to be tie.
I xiadao.
I CRIED AGAIN!
And then aft tht ask mrs lee,
They say WE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
Damn happy,
Cried again.
Xiadao wo(!)
I see guys match,
I also cry=.=
Cos they lost D:
LAST MATCH WITH 203
SO DAMNIT HIONG~
Onli th 5 of us play.
With WANTING as GOALIE~
Rachael DAMN TALLLLLLLLL~
LOLS.
I was super jingzhang.
Keep getting bang,
I dwn thre KEK~
Then aft tht i pekcek.
Throw th ball on th floor.
GRRR.
BUT WE WON! BY ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE(!)
all of us cried.
Ya most..
But wadeva!
Had some... Quarrel??
And then evrything was okay:D
WE SMILED~
And went to tak medal(!)
We were thinking.
Damn xiasueh if no1 want to cheer for us,
Cos we were lyk kinda hated by many teams.
I THINK~
Then in th end.
204 n 208 cheered.
Cant believe it.
THANKYOU:D
HAAHHAS:D
Went to Hougang Point to makan.
Went to find dex, jerry, yx.
Went home aft tht.
WILL POST PHOTOS:D
FOUR CHEERS AND FOUR CHEERS AND FOUR CHEERS FOR OH-ONE.
hip hip HURRAY
hip hip HURRAY
hip hip HURRAY
hip hip HURRAY~
201 CHAMPIONS:D
{♥}








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home