Tuesday, August 25, 2009

HELLOS!
RARH!!!
I MISS MY CLIQUEEEEEEEEE!
And a few people.
STUPIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!! :D

Yesterday Monday:
Maths lesson
Stupid Mr Lee made me stand outside for 1h45mins,
He's sucha bastard man,
He punish me cause i was discussing about our given WORK!
_|_ sucha bastard!
I was standing outside
Looking at 208's presentation.
They very funny=.=

Aft tht,
Louis they all came out to talk to me,
Tht stupid Mr lee ask me go in
I say i dnt want,
He say " then u stand outside"
i say " obviously larhs, if nt stand whre"
He super piss with me,
He ask me stand left i stand right,
He dwn thre super piss off.
Thomas and Yejohn get detention for playing soccer.
So ridiculous larhs tht Mr Lee.
Aft tht Weisze n Crys joined me outside=.=

STUPID WALLACE!
KNN! U MAKE CHENYOU GET ONE STROKE,
BLOODY ASSHOlE!
ONLY ONE BOTTLE RIGHT!
YOU WAN WHOLE CLASS BUY YOU 40 MORE ALSO CAN.
KNN! COMPLAIN WAD SIA.
CCB, MAKE CHENYOU GET CANNING.

Chenyou so poor thing
Get canning cause of a fcker!

Aft school
Went to meet Crys with Ali,
Then went ColdRock thre with them.
Waited for Louis and Jiansheng.
I think Louis super piss=.=
I keep scolding him " Bitchyness"
LOLS :X
SORRY! :D
They came,
Louis lombang me around.
And i was screaming at every turn,
Most of th humps=.=
LOLS
Retardnesssssssss :X

Aft tht crys' turn.
hahas
Jiansheng lombang her around
And they two damn cute.
Lol,
Th bike not balance one,
Keep shaking shaking
hahas
Aft tht Ali went home,
Push jiansheng to pei crys walk ali to busstop,
Then they 2 came back.
Crys went for ride again,
Louis lombang me home with Jiansheng and Crys walking.
Aft tht swop,
Jiansheng and Crys ride bike,
Then Louis lombang me around Hougang,
Went to buy bubbletea with him,
Went home,
And went Clementi

AHGONG! R.I.P!

CLIQUE♥ I MISSSSSSS YOUUUU!!!!!
{♥}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home