TWO-OH-ONE
Going to miss two-oh-one alot alot alot!
Th guys and girls are so adorable.
They are th best.
Finally we CLICKED well,
But it was too late.
We are seperating already D:
Hope can get in same class with some close ones.
And hope evryone can be happy:D
Andddddddd! :DDD Faster get steads:D
Muahahs.
Remember go play badminton often
Muahahas. i can almost win chenyou 10-12!!!
:DDDDDDDDDD
I LOVE XINMIN TWO-OH-ONE HELL LOTS! :D
I LOVE MARYMOUNT SIX-DEE HELL LOTS :D
Going to miss two-oh-one alot alot alot!
Th guys and girls are so adorable.
They are th best.
Finally we CLICKED well,
But it was too late.
We are seperating already D:
Hope can get in same class with some close ones.
And hope evryone can be happy:D
Andddddddd! :DDD Faster get steads:D
Muahahs.
Remember go play badminton often
Muahahas. i can almost win chenyou 10-12!!!
:DDDDDDDDDD
I LOVE XINMIN TWO-OH-ONE HELL LOTS! :D
I LOVE MARYMOUNT SIX-DEE HELL LOTS :D








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home