Why do i feel like a stupid fool?
Being a clown, living just to please everyone.
Do you know how i feel when you do that?
Am i just a rubbish that u can throw and dump as and when u like?
I've given in so much.
Changing to things tht i hav not thought i could do.
I didnt knw i could have great tolerance.
Until i realise that it was all a mistake.
Until i realise trying to stop th mistake was a mistake too.
Im just so indecisive.
I cant seem to feel that friends can be least important.
Im sorry.
{♥}
Being a clown, living just to please everyone.
Do you know how i feel when you do that?
Am i just a rubbish that u can throw and dump as and when u like?
I've given in so much.
Changing to things tht i hav not thought i could do.
I didnt knw i could have great tolerance.
Until i realise that it was all a mistake.
Until i realise trying to stop th mistake was a mistake too.
Im just so indecisive.
I cant seem to feel that friends can be least important.
Im sorry.
{♥}








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home