If it were you being put in my position in th situation,
you would knw th disappointment.
now i knw hw dom feels...
there but not there at all.
part of it but not part of it at all.
trying so hard to hold back th tears
trying so hard to explain,
but nothing came out.
at tht point of trashing session
i was thinking.
WHY TH HELL AM I TOKIN TO THEM?
WHY DID I TRY SO HARD TO BE WITH THEM?
WHAT DID I DO TO MAKE MYSELF IN THIS SITUATION?
HOW TH HELL DID I BECAME FRIENDS WITH THEM?
WHY I HAD TO TOLERATE WADEVA THEY'RE SAYING
AND WHY AM I SPENDING TYM SITTING HERE TRYING SO HARD TO EXPLAIN.
BUT NOTHING JUST COMES OUT,
AND WADEVA I RECIEVE, WAS PURELY
NEGATIVE IMPRESSION OF ALL OF YOU,
COMMENTS THAT HURT LYK SALT ON A WOUND
AND A DEEP STAB IN TH HEART
What nice friends i used to tell everything to.
What nice friend i tot u were bt u hated me while consoling me
What nice friend i tot u were until i realise hw much u despise of me
and what a great clique we were, talking bad abt ea other behind ea other's back
WHAT A NICE CLIQUE WE WERE, HURTING EA OTHER WITH WORDS
that were so much worse than fist.
friends just cant get any better
{♥}
you would knw th disappointment.
now i knw hw dom feels...
there but not there at all.
part of it but not part of it at all.
trying so hard to hold back th tears
trying so hard to explain,
but nothing came out.
at tht point of trashing session
i was thinking.
WHY TH HELL AM I TOKIN TO THEM?
WHY DID I TRY SO HARD TO BE WITH THEM?
WHAT DID I DO TO MAKE MYSELF IN THIS SITUATION?
HOW TH HELL DID I BECAME FRIENDS WITH THEM?
WHY I HAD TO TOLERATE WADEVA THEY'RE SAYING
AND WHY AM I SPENDING TYM SITTING HERE TRYING SO HARD TO EXPLAIN.
BUT NOTHING JUST COMES OUT,
AND WADEVA I RECIEVE, WAS PURELY
NEGATIVE IMPRESSION OF ALL OF YOU,
COMMENTS THAT HURT LYK SALT ON A WOUND
AND A DEEP STAB IN TH HEART
What nice friends i used to tell everything to.
What nice friend i tot u were bt u hated me while consoling me
What nice friend i tot u were until i realise hw much u despise of me
and what a great clique we were, talking bad abt ea other behind ea other's back
WHAT A NICE CLIQUE WE WERE, HURTING EA OTHER WITH WORDS
that were so much worse than fist.
friends just cant get any better
{♥}








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home