Heyyo!
I'm such a nice daughter! LOL
I spent my whole day helping my mum in th shop:D
Happy Father's Day.
Gosh. it seem lyk i've nvr had th chance to say this to him. :O
I think he's angry with us anyway. ):
Went to Godma's house last night.
Mum and aunt cooked lots of good food.
Ate til i was bloated n couldn't eat more.
Stupid cousin said this:
"you shld be happy that ur grandma is nagging you.
MY GRANDMA doesnt nag me at all *sad face*"
HAHA! My sis n I laughed like mad!
Stupid cousin:O
{♥}
I'm such a nice daughter! LOL
I spent my whole day helping my mum in th shop:D
Happy Father's Day.
Gosh. it seem lyk i've nvr had th chance to say this to him. :O
I think he's angry with us anyway. ):
Went to Godma's house last night.
Mum and aunt cooked lots of good food.
Ate til i was bloated n couldn't eat more.
Stupid cousin said this:
"you shld be happy that ur grandma is nagging you.
MY GRANDMA doesnt nag me at all *sad face*"
HAHA! My sis n I laughed like mad!
Stupid cousin:O
{♥}








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home