Tuesday, July 20, 2010

F'ship(:

I love my friends:D
Especially these people:D
Avel Jann Jiyin Crystal Lionel
Dennis Joshua Chenyou Engliang Thomas Yejohn
Yanqing Elaine Merlyn Petrisson Hongkoon

I love going crazy with Yanqing,
Laughing at each other,
teasing each other about EL and YJ.
And poking her until she screams
and whacks me. Haha!

I love poking Elaine
even when she's not afraid.
intruding her territory.
And stealing her pencil and not returning to her:D

I love speaking to Jann JY Crys
Because they are good listeners.
But sometimes, i think
SPEAKING TO JANN ALONE IS BETTER:D

I love telling lionel avel hk and yj stuff
and bitching them at the same tym:D
Sometimes they bitch me back
but we stil laugh tgr at ea other:D

I love looking at Dennis kick soccer
and say that his super shuai
and he goes "jolyn is so chio"
haha! he's sucha cute friend
and i love scolding th blackguy because
he pushed MY DENNIS :D

I love going crazy with Merlyn,
laughing at her retardness
and her funny songs
"Nobody likes me
Everybody hates me
Just because i eat worms"

I love saying Joshua is cute,
because he really is.
Bitching Lionel with him is fun.
And looking at him get bullied
and standing up fr MY JOSHUA:D Hahas!

I love laughing at Thomas n Chenyou's retardness
and their jokes always makes me laugh
Thomas' being scared of extreme tickle,
Chenyou going "WAKA WAKA EHHHH"

I love sitting with Petrisson
when he's LONELY without Eryue bcause he's really funny
and crazy at tyms

I love talking to Engliang
and bitching him about recent events
and saying his lousy and fat, when he actually isnt
and then he goes laughing back at me

Omgosh, i love these crazy friends:D
because they're th ones that make life in school
so much better,
even when i see those people that ruins my day. :D

GOSH I LOVE THEM:D
{♥}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home