Saturday, July 17, 2010

I just read something about
endurance is th key
now im getting angrier.
Omgosh, i wnder why i actually felt lyk
i needed them so much.
Now, i feel disgusted by myself, and them.
GOSH!

This is disgusting.
The tym when they wrote this
"I dont know how you could act like nothing happened"
Now this is th question frm me to you.
Eeew, my gosh, disgusted.
Now its everyone that im disgusted.
Maybe i shouldnt have reminded myself of th past quarrel.
Gosh, yes this is about th clique.
I dare to say it out, bcos i dnt wan to be a twosided bitch
or make you all guess if im talking about it.

maybe Crys Jiyin Weisze,
you should read about ur old posts in your blog,
and ur diaries to see wht u have said in th past.
omgosh, i feel pissed,
i gt to go and force myself to forget about it.
OMGOSH! :S
{♥}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home