Seriously
life sucks.
It's such a bore and it feels so meaningless.
All day long, i think about, study, eoy and stupid tests.
Gosh, what else.
Oh and i think of money
and how to not be tired and help my mum in th shop.
OH! And how NOT to fail my exams.
So that i dont retain.
damn it.
I go to school > I have lunch > I go to the shop > I go home > I study ? I sleep
and the cycle just starts from step1!
damn it.
DAMN IT!
fuck this.. seriously.
cant all this shit just end?
GOSH! There's trigo test tmr,
and i've no calculator to study.
DAMNIT!
{♥}
life sucks.
It's such a bore and it feels so meaningless.
All day long, i think about, study, eoy and stupid tests.
Gosh, what else.
Oh and i think of money
and how to not be tired and help my mum in th shop.
OH! And how NOT to fail my exams.
So that i dont retain.
damn it.
I go to school > I have lunch > I go to the shop > I go home > I study ? I sleep
and the cycle just starts from step1!
damn it.
DAMN IT!
fuck this.. seriously.
cant all this shit just end?
GOSH! There's trigo test tmr,
and i've no calculator to study.
DAMNIT!
{♥}








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home